Zynga off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Application Security Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zynga is an American social game developer running social video game services and founded in April 2007 with headquarters in San Francisco, California, United States. The company primarily focuses on mobile and social networking platforms. Zynga states its mission as “connecting the world through games.”
Position: Application Security Engineer
Experience: 0-5 years
Salary: Rs 8-14 LPA
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience as a software engineering or security practitioner.
- Experience: 0-5 yrs in field, entry-level.
- Experience with one or more of Java, C, C++, C#, Go, Python, PHP, Obj-C/Swift, and familiarity with compiler/build environment for mobile applications, Linux and OSX.
- Ability to thrive in an informal, startup environment.
- Ability to learn what you don’t know, rapid learning of new technologies and languages, and problem solve on the boundaries of your knowledge set.
- Travel: No routine travel required. Infrequent travel required (yearly team meeting).
- Conduct penetration testing against native mobile applications, web services, Cloud (AWS and GCP) front-end & back-end services.
- Validate internal, external and crowd-sourced application security findings and articulate them to studio engineering teams.
- Conduct infrastructure assessments of Cloud, network, and data services that support Zynga gaming platforms.
- Help maintain security engineering infrastructure services and custom tooling used by the application security team.
- Perform reverse engineering of mobile application products and/or source code reviews (manual and SAST code audits) as needed.
- Participate in documenting game architecture and performing threat modeling for white-box assessment activities.
- Be able to think both offensively (like a hacker) and defensively (evaluating product security and security architecture).
- Aspire to be a subject matter expert for secure coding practices, penetration testing, mobile platform security and all aspects of application and product security.
- Perform any other application security or product security related activities or tasks as needed or directed.