Zycus off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer in Test . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: A Gartner leader for four years in a row, recognized by Forrester for its cutting-age procurement technology, Zycus was founded in 1998 by Aatish Dedhia to challenge normative procurement practices for more advanced solutions helping global business game up their delivery and market presence.
Position: Software Development Engineer in Test
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding design documents, requirements, and product objectives.
- Good in programming (focus on Java Script) and can develop code to fulfil the requirement.
- Understands Software test lifecycle.
- Can work as Software development engineer in Test to maintain product quality.
- Good analytical skills and innovative mind.
- Understand Source code management.
- Excellent communication skills.