Zycus off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) – Test Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: A Gartner leader for four years in a row, recognized by Forrester for its cutting-age procurement technology, Zycus was founded in 1998 by Aatish Dedhia to challenge normative procurement practices for more advanced solutions helping global business game up their delivery and market presence.
Position: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) – Test Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
- 0-2 years experience in automation testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on a team and collaboratively across lines of business.
- An excellent understanding of hardware and software system architecture and understanding of hardware and software interactions, and able to apply this understanding to resolve issues.
- Ability to set and maintain priorities in a fast-paced, schedule-driven environment.
- Develops and documents test plans and test cases for newly developed features.
- Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Integration, Browser Compatibility.
- Creates test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs.
- Manages and reports on test deliverables and test execution and manages the scheduling and prioritizing of daily tasks, manage and maintain lab hardware (SUT).
- Attending requirement review sessions with the relevant stakeholders during the idea phase.
- Act as a main point of communication for inter-dependent issues.
- Troubleshoot and address technical environment needs.
- Provide weekly status updates on changes.
- Addressing and improving the grey areas and implement new processes wherever required.
- Develops test tools and automation for in use testing and directs a test team during test execution, and reports results to development engineers and leadership.
- Should be able to visually map the requirement to the implementation technically and choose the shortest testing path accordingly.