Zycus off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Machine Learning Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: A Gartner leader for four years in a row, recognized by Forrester for its cutting-age procurement technology, Zycus was founded in 1998 by Aatish Dedhia to challenge normative procurement practices for more advanced solutions helping global business game up their delivery and market presence.
Position: Machine Learning Engineer
Experience: 1-9 Years
- The ideal candidate must have proven expertise in Artificial Intelligence (including deep learning algorithms), Machine Learning and/or Natural Language Processing.
- The candidate must also have expertise in programming traditional machine learning algorithms, algorithm design & usage.
- Preferred experience with large data sets & distributed computing in Hadoop ecosystem.
- Fluency with databases.
- Experience in predictive modelling and predictive software development.
- Skilled in Java, C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language).
- Experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software.
- Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modelling applications.
- Strong communication and data presentation skills.
- Classification (svm, decision tree, random forest, neural network).
- Regression (linear, polynomial, logistic, etc).
- Classical Optimization(gradient descent, newton raphson, etc).
- Graph theory (network analytics).
- Heuristic optimisation (genetic algorithm, swarm theory).
- Deep learning (lstm, convolutional nn, recurrent nn).