Zycus off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Integration Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: A Gartner leader for four years in a row, recognized by Forrester for its cutting-age procurement technology, Zycus was founded in 1998 by Aatish Dedhia to challenge normative procurement practices for more advanced solutions helping global business game up their delivery and market presence.
Position: Integration Analyst
- Computer Science/IT graduate (B.E./B.Tech/MCA).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding customer’s ERP systems and work on integration of Zycus products with their ERPs such as SAP, PEOPLESOFT, ORACLE etc.
- Interacting with clients and work on requirements gathering, documentation, design, coding, testing and production deployment activities.
- Working on advanced cloud-based technologies and integration technologies using Middleware tools.
- Working efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, APIs, File-based Integration solution, MS-Excel, etc.
- Evaluating and suggesting innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Customer focused approach with strong collaboration and logical skills Experience in XML and JSON, SFTP, HTTPs etc.
- Exposure to of working in REST APIs or SOAP Web services.
- Strong command over Java.
- Understanding of any Middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, SAP PI/PO and scripting languages like Oracle PL/ SQL would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in Snaplogic middleware would be preferred.