Zscaler is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer II. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zscaler is an American cloud-based information security company headquartered in San Jose, California. As of August, 2020 the company has a market capitalization of over US$16 billion.The company has more than 100 data centers with customers in 185 countries. A majority of the customers are located in the United States, with most customers having greater than 10,000 employees.
Position: Software Engineer II
- 5+ years professional SW development experience.
- All our production applications are built with either Typescript or Python. You must have a strong understanding of NodeJs express apps written in Typescript and ES6.
- Must have good experience with Python.
- Solid experience with databases is a must. We use and love Postgres here.
- You should be able to design a complex database SQL schema normalized to 3NF on the back of a napkin at 3am in the morning.
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of Redis cache.
- Experience with Solr or Elastic Searchis a must. We use Solr for our event analytics exclusively.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP is a plus. We have a large distributed application running on AWS.
- Experience with Docker/Swarm is a plus .
- Experience in some stream processing platforms like kafka/redisstream is a plus.
- Architect, develop and maintain high performance, fault tolerant and scalable cloud hosted service using NodeJS.
- End to end responsibility to continuously create and monitor the services you build.
- Help design reusable and clean API’s for our frontend React app.
- Guide team members with handling complex issues.
- You will also be responsible for database schema design and development of migration scripts.
- Experiment with new technologies and ideas and help shape our stack and processes.