Zscaler is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zscaler is an American cloud-based information security company headquartered in San Jose, California. As of August, 2020 the company has a market capitalization of over US$16 billion.The company has more than 100 data centers with customers in 185 countries. A majority of the customers are located in the United States, with most customers having greater than 10,000 employees.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
- Proficiency in C programming languages.
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills.
- Strong in fundamentals – High-performance Computing, Event-based programming, Multi-threading, Memory optimization, Fault Tolerance etc.
- Sound knowledge of FreeBSD or any Unix systems internals.
- Good understanding of distributed systems.
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with Perl / Python is desirable.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience required in similar or related technology.
- Proficient in design/code reviews and preferably in writing automatable unit and integration tests.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven.
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.