Zscaler off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zscaler is an American cloud-based information security company headquartered in San Jose, California. As of August, 2020 the company has a market capitalization of over US$16 billion.The company has more than 100 data centers with customers in 185 countries. A majority of the customers are located in the United States, with most customers having greater than 10,000 employees.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Fresher who are available for 6 months of internship in Jan’2021 can only apply.
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills.
- Strong in fundamentals – High-performance Computing, Event-based programming, Multi-threading, Memory.
- Optimization, Fault Tolerance, etc.
- Sound knowledge of FreeBSD or any Unix systems internals.
- Good understanding of distributed systems.
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in design/code reviews and preferably in writing automatable unit and integration tests.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal-driven.
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and manage petabytes and customer data.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.