Zscaler is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zscaler is an American cloud-based information security company headquartered in San Jose, California. As of August, 2020 the company has a market capitalization of over US$16 billion.The company has more than 100 data centers with customers in 185 countries. A majority of the customers are located in the United States, with most customers having greater than 10,000 employees.
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Chandigarh /Bangalore
- Passion and knack for identifying tests that break the code.
- Comfort with Java or Python or C programming and a strong grasp of operating systems concepts.
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of web test automation
- Understanding of PKI, network security technologies and protocols.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of RESTful APIs, threading, and performance testing.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Responsible for white box and unit testing complex features which include implementing, automating and executing test cases.
- Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and reporting.
- Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer scenarios that help validate the product.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Support production issues.