Zscaler is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Sales Operations Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zscaler is an American cloud-based information security company headquartered in San Jose, California. As of August, 2020 the company has a market capitalization of over US$16 billion.The company has more than 100 data centers with customers in 185 countries. A majority of the customers are located in the United States, with most customers having greater than 10,000 employees.
Position: Sales Operations Analyst
- Professional degree, with 3+ years of sales and/or marketing operations experience in software industry required. Prior experience working with US based teams highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with get-it-done attitude. Detail-oriented, high accuracy in work, strong timeline adherence, consistent cross-reference auditing.
- Organized to manage multiple, concurrent projects and self-driven to work independently. Ability to translate requests/needs to application of appropriate tools, and track/follow up on expected outcomes.
- Strong collaboration skills, while thriving in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal and presentation skills, with ability to interface with all levels of employees including Senior Executives.
- BD weekly, monthly and quarterly analytics.
- SFDC clean-up and maintenance relevant for Technology Partners.
- Support the BD team with reports and dashboards.
- Own ad-hoc analytics and account mapping requests from BD team leadership.
- Support operational programs and initiatives to improve engagement and impact with Technology Partners.
- Support US based BD team, while collaborating closely with India based Sales Operations and Marketing Operations teams.