Zoho Corporation off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Support Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zoho Corporation, is an Indian software development company with headquarters in Chennai, India. The organisation focuses on web-based business tools and information technology, including an online office suite, Internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, and currently holds its presence in seven locations with its global headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and corporate headquarters in Pleasanton.
Position: Support Engineer
Experience: 0-5 years
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Having 6 months or more experience in client facing role.
- Proficient in offering phone-based support to USA or UK customers.
- Flexible to work in night shifts, and relocate.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Deliver voice, email and chat-based technical support.
- Conduct online demos and customer trainings.
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Respond to RFI requests and timely follow up with contacts.
- Provide POC to leads.
- Deliver accurate and timely solutions to customers.