Zoho Corporation off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Developer & Quality Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zoho Corporation, is an Indian software development company with headquarters in Chennai, India. The organisation focuses on web-based business tools and information technology, including an online office suite, Internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, and currently holds its presence in seven locations with its global headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and corporate headquarters in Pleasanton.
Position: Software Developer & Quality Analyst
Location: Tamil Nadu
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases.
- Ability to debug application/script issues by reviewing logs/errors.
- Enhance and extend the automation library and framework.
- Test Engineering issue analysis (root cause analysis).