Zoho Corporation off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Legal Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zoho Corporation, is an Indian software development company with headquarters in Chennai, India. The organisation focuses on web-based business tools and information technology, including an online office suite, Internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, and currently holds its presence in seven locations with its global headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and corporate headquarters in Pleasanton.
Position: Legal Associate
Location: Tiruchirappalli ,Tamil Nadu
Experience: 4-10 years
• To handle contracts independently, Contract drafting, vetting of agreements.
• Experience in drafting and reviewing of Master Subscription Agreements, Software Licensing Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements will be given additional weightage.
• Keen to learn scale up and perform in a technology based environment and emerging fields of law in software domain.
• Good in drafting and communications skills.
• Ability to understand and interpret the relevant regulations and apply the same to the work situations.
• Good analytical skills and capable of providing sound and practical legal advice to the business needs.
• Experience in Trademarks and Copyright laws.
• Experience/good understanding of laws applicable to payment services/electronic signatures/privacy laws – would be an added advantage for the more experienced category. • Preference will be given for candidates with technical knowledge or have completed online courses (e.g: CS50 for lawyers or other similar courses).
• Working within deadlines.
• Must be self-driven and motivated to take up new initiatives.
• Should be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others.
Eligibility: Candidates who have completed LLB with 4-10 years of experience in Software domain would be given preference.