Zigram off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Research Analysts. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: ZIGRAM is a high impact organization which operates in the Data Asset space. Our team is made up of professionals from varied domains like data science, technology, sales, financial services, research and business consulting. Our aim is to deliver value to clients by Building and Managing Data Assets across use cases – thereby boosting revenues and reducing the cost of doing business, in a data driven world.
Position: Research Analysts
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: Graduate or Post-graduate from a reputed college or university.
- Highly focused individual with self-driven attitude.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research on assigned Data Asset Projects.
- Ability to diligently involve in activities like Data Enrichment, Data Retrieval, Data Analytics and Reporting.
- Should independently identify and extract credible data sources and information.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and related markets being researched.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Understand needs of the hiring organization or client in order to target research to their benefit.
- Advanced speaking and writing skills for effective communication.
- Ability to work in teams demonstrating high level of commitment and coordination.
- Attention to details and commitment to accuracy for the desired deliverable.
- Should demonstrate and develop a sense of ownership towards the assigned task.
- Ability to keep sensitive business information confidential.
- Contribute, positively and extensively towards building the organizational reputation, brand and operational excellence.
- 0-1 years of experience in secondary research.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete assigned task according to the outlined scope and timeline.
- Good language, communication and writing skills in English §Good understanding and / or experience in managing social media, SEO, online and digital marketing.
- Expertise in using tools like MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Must be an avid reader, with the experience of reading across genres, types, styles etc. over many years.
- Graduate or Post-graduate from a reputed college or university.