Zeta is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for DevOps Internship. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zeta is a modern banking tech company, co-founded by entrepreneurs Bhavin Turakhia and Ramki Gaddipati in 2015. The company offers a full-stack, cloud-native API-ready core banking and transaction processing platform for issuance of credit, debit, and prepaid products that enable legacy banks to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
Position: DevOps Internship
Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
- Students graduating in the year 2021, and available to intern for a semester long internship from January to June 2021.
- You are acquainted with many of the below skills/tools .
- Linux: Good understanding of Linux Systems.
- Windows: Windows 2000/2003/2008.
- Scripting: Any of Bash/PERL/Ruby/Python/PHP.
- Fundamentals: Basic DNS & Networking, TCP/UDP, IP Routing, HA & Load Balancing Concepts.
- Application Protocols: SMTP,HTTP,FTP,IMAP,POP.
- As an intern you will engage in development operation efforts at Zeta.
- Monitor the stability of our products with various internal tools.
- Ensure production servers are meeting the response SLA.
- Scaling the production as per the demand.
- Handle incident response, troubleshooting and fix for various product/services.
- Handle escalations as per policies/procedures.
- Get different internal/external groups together to resolve production site issues effectively.
- Communicate clearly on tickets, phone calls made to the team about various issues.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- Ensure SLA’s and Operational standards are met.