Zeotap off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor” (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- You will be a part of product development team, developing modules for data driven applications.
- You will deliver production quality code adhering to best practices.
- You should assist in production troubleshooting.
- You should research and implement cutting-edge technologies relevant to zeotap business problems.
- You adhere to zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness training assigned on time.
- Very good in Advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Good programming skills in any one of – Java, Scala, GoLang, Python.
- Good SQL querying skills. Above Basic level.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT with strong academic credentials.
- Experience in handling terabyte size datasets.
- Strong understanding of transactional and high scale systems.
- Courses in Big data and No SQL technologies.
- Courses in complex SQL queries.