Zensar is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Project Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zensar Technologies Limited is an Indian publicly traded software and services company, operating in many countries. The company’s stock trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange and on the National Stock Exchange of India under the ticker symbol ZENSARTECH. A subsidiary of RPG Group, the company’s chairman is Forbes-listed billionaire Harsh Goenka.
Position: Project Trainee
Location: Across India
- BE/B. Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA pass out in the Year 2019 & 2020, can only apply
- An applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% throughout academics SSC, HSC/Diploma and BE/BTech/MCA and an aggregate of 60% in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared
- No Live Backlogs at the time of appearing for the Online Assessment.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
- High Quality Programming Skills.
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Excellent logical and analytical thinking skills.
- As we cater to Global Clients that may operate on 24 X 7 basis, associates may be required to work at Nonstandard hours.
- Flexible to work on any Skill, Technology, Domain, Job Profile as per Business requirements.
- Work Location – Work from anywhere (Pan India) or Zensar or Zensar’s client location as per Business requirements.