Zebra Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American public company based in Lincolnshire, Illinois, USA, that manufactures and sells marking, tracking and computer printing technologies. Its products include thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card and kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification and specialty printing principally in the manufacturing supply chain, retail, healthcare and government sectors. In 2018, the company had sales of $4.218 billion and had a market capitalization of $12.55 billion.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 year
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s / Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Active involvement in low to medium level technical design, coding, unit and integration testing, debugging and Product documentation.
- Chip in across the entire software product life cycle concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Ensure consistency to organizational development standards, procedures, and design / coding practices.
- Collaborate with other developers with design issues identified during programming and test phases.
- Assist in creating new development standards, coding technique and procedures. Also carries out these standards.
- Web Services
- HTML / HTML5
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Must be flexible and able to “think creatively”.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Ability to implement and follow programming standards.
- Strong knowledge of system development life cycle methodology.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally.