Zebra Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Scientist. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American public company based in Lincolnshire, Illinois, USA, that manufactures and sells marking, tracking and computer printing technologies. Its products include thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card and kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification and specialty printing principally in the manufacturing supply chain, retail, healthcare and government sectors. In 2018, the company had sales of $4.218 billion and had a market capitalization of $12.55 billion.
Position: Data Scientist
Experience: 0-2 years
- Bachelors degree, Masters or PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related discipline preferred.
- Statistics modeling and algorithms.
- Machine Learning experience including deep learning and neural networks, genetics algorithm etc.
- Working knowledge with big data – Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark R. Hands on experience preferred.
- Data Mining.
- Data Visualization and visualization analysis tools including R.
- Work/project experience in sensors, IoT, mobile industry highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable presenting to Sr Management and CxO level executives.
- Self-motivated and self-starting with high degree of work ethic.
- Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Supports Development of Data Model using LookML (Coding language used on Google BI Platform – Looker).
- Support the creation of analytical models with emphasis on predicative and prescriptive analytics apart from Descriptive.
- Support creation of visualization representing patterns/trends in data.
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to managers.
- Supports the development and coding of software programs, algorithms and automated scripts to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Support Integration of statistical models into Zebra’s platforms, products or services by collaborating with software development team.
- Evaluate new data to collect for products or services under consideration for development or in development cycle.