Zebra Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Business Process Analyst . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American public company based in Lincolnshire, Illinois, USA, that manufactures and sells marking, tracking and computer printing technologies. Its products include thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card and kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification and specialty printing principally in the manufacturing supply chain, retail, healthcare and government sectors. In 2018, the company had sales of $4.218 billion and had a market capitalization of $12.55 billion.
Position: Business Process Analyst
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: Any Graduate
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Six Sigma White Belt preferred.
- Familiarity with functional processes in assigned BU. Preferred – some experience as an incumbent worker.
- Familiarity with basic change management principals and approaches. Formal training preferred.
Job Role: Business Process Analysts are responsible for the integrity of Zebra’s internal business processes in the assigned business unit/area they are affiliated with. They ensure our business is run effectively, efficiently and in support of delivering against our commitments internally and externally to our customers, partners and regulatory bodies.
- Works together with business leaders as assigned to understand current state of process effectiveness and efficiency.
- May shadow or interview incumbent workers as part of root cause analysis.
- Captures current challenges, desired outcomes and recommendations.
- Documents agreements and owns drafting and revision of new/updated business processes in assigned business unit.
- Understands upstream, downstream and work tools impacts to process change.
- May train incumbent employees in new process flow/requirements.
- Measures and reports on success of new/revised processes in the BU.