YouGov is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Research Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our value chain is a virtuous circle consisting of a highly engaged online panel, innovative data collection methods, powerful analytics technology, delivery of syndicated data products, expert insights and an authoritative media presence.
Position: Research Manager
- Essential: Minimum 5 years of experience in consumer insights / market research / data or marketing services companies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Desirable: Minimum 5 years of experience within a consumer insights and research organisation.
- Essential: Experience working within offshored centers of excellence with experience in improving processes.
- Desirable: Experience leading within offshored centers of excellence with experience creating and driving offshoring processes.
- Desirable: Technical expertise in various consumer research methodologies (experience of online methodologies will be an added advantage).
- Essential: Experience working with international companies,.
- Desirable: Experience working with international research agencies.
- Process creation and/or process optimization experience.
- People management.
- Excellent communication skills.