YouGov is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Finance Change and Performance Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: YouGov is an international data and analytics group. Our value chain is a virtuous circle consisting of a highly engaged online panel, innovative data collection methods, powerful analytics technology, delivery of syndicated data products, expert insights and an authoritative media presence.
Position: Finance Change and Performance Manager
- Finance qualification (Graduates/Post-Graduates/Qualified Accountants) with 8 or more years of experience.
- Understanding of core Finance processes (e.g. P2P, O2C, R2R).
- Experienced on leading change and managing projects.
- Has put in place tools and controls to manage processes within a shared service environment.
- Ability to engage and inspire others, builds strong international relationships and has a pragmatic approach.
- Self-starter who is able to deliver a change, from generating the idea through to project completion.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft products preferable (SharePoint, Lists, Forms, PowerBI, Power Automate).
- Lead finance change initiatives, bringing together people from across a global team to design and implement change.
- Manage projects and system changes to deliver efficiency and robust control.
- Support transitioning of processes to the Share Service team in Mumbai from global locations.
- Write process documentation and reports to clarify the way processes are run and controlled.
- Define and run governance for the Share Service Centre such as KPI dashboard, SOP reviews, data governance etc.