Yellow Class is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Flutter Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Yellow Class is a new-age fun-learning platform where kids between 2-12 years can learn from a wide range of classes like dancing, drawing, personality development, creative writing, and so on. Learning new things & making progress through real efforts help kids improve self-esteem. We provide a platform for your children to perform both.
Position: Flutter Developer
● Developing new user-facing highly performant features using Dart and Flutter for the Yellow Class Mobile Application.
● Building reusable widgets and maintaining modularity for future use.
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality scalable code.
● Optimizing components to avoid memory leaks and improve rendering time.
● Ensuring that the app is functional across the complete set of Android and iOS devices.
● Language – Dart.
● Providers and State management.
● Familiarity with Network libraries, REST APIs or GraphQl.
● Version control using Git.
● Released at least 1 Flutter app to AppStore or PlayStore.
● Desired Skills and Experience – Android, iOS, Flutter.