Yellow Class off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graphic Designer
. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Yellow Class is a new-age fun-learning platform where kids between 2-12 years can learn from a wide range of classes like dancing, drawing, personality development, creative writing, and so on. Learning new things & making progress through real efforts help kids improve self-esteem. We provide a platform for your children to perform both.
Position: Graphic Designer
- Present concept visualization through sketches, drawings, and illustrations.
- Oversee design changes and improvements throughout the development process.
- Integrate technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Understand trends within the scope of the industry they are working in.
- A creative/graphic design qualification or similar.
- Portfolio with design projects that showcase your stunning aesthetic sense.
- Proven work experience (1 year+) as a creative designer.
- Must have worked on various ad designs and products.
- You have working experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator,
Premier Pro, and similar tools.
- Should be comfortable to follow 6 days working schedule.
- Very good communication skills.