Wood Mackenzie is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Data Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Wood Mackenzie, also known as WoodMac is a global energy, chemicals, renewables, metals and mining research and consultancy group supplying data, written analysis and consultancy advice. In 2015, the company was acquired by Verisk Analytics, an American data analytics and risk assessment firm, in a deal valued at $2.8 billion.
Position: Data Associate
Location: New Delhi
- You are intrigued by the importance of data for business decision-making and want to work in a leading research, analytics and consultancy organisation.
- You have experience of using MS Office packages, and are numerate and curious.
- You are comfortable managing and interpreting data from different sources, preferably utilizing a flexible programming language like Python.
- You may also have an interest in natural resources industries, but data is your passion.
- You are hardworking and inquisitive, known for your attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- You thrive working with others as well as independently to get things done as you learn.
Job Description: We are looking for a Data Associate to join our Data Assets team in Dehli. The Data Assets team is responsible for energy market data that is held in our data platform. This is a great entry level position for someone looking to join our data community.