Wipro off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs 23,000 per month
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA.
- Bachelor of Science – BSc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics.
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- 2021 batch year of passing.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will not be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.