Wipro off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Service Desk. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Position: Service Desk
Location: Across India
- Year of Passing : 2020 Batch Only.
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above.
- 12th Standard: 50% or above.
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.