Wipro off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Location: Across India
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting).
- Work experience of 0-24 months.
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word.
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy.
Job Roles: The Associate is responsible for processing low complexity transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client specific standard operating procedures. He/ she should be able to perform rule-based tasks. He/she works with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify issues & opportunities for improvement. This role may be leveraged across multiple client teams.
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks.
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments.
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders.
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards.
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines.
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans.