“Wipro” has planned to organize its National Qualifier Test ( Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2020 (NLTH) ) in October 2019. Interested candidates can go through the Test pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria mentioned in this blog.
About Wipro NLTH: Wipro Ltd. is a leading Information Technology, Consulting, and Outsourcing company that delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360-degree view of “Business through Technology” – helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses.
Wipro National Qualifier Test ( Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2020 (NLTH) ) is an opportunity for graduate students to join Wipro. Wipro has planned to conduct a Wipro national qualifier test (something similar to TCS national qualifier test) to get the best talent in the country. Wipro calls this talent hunt as the “Elite National Level Talent Hunt“ to select the bright talent across the country.
Wipro NLTH 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt is given below. Students should meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the test.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- YOP: 2020 Batch
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Branch of Study: All Streams
- Designation: Project Engineer
- Compensation: INR 3.50 LPA – 3.65 LPA
- Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro-rata basis
- No Active Backlogs/ Arrears
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Important things to note
- A test center will be allocated for the candidate based on the location closest to you.
- An online assessment test will be conducted in the allotted test center.
- The results of the test will be announced and selected candidates are qualified to attend the next round of selection – the panel interview. Which will be informed via email number you have provided while registering by recruiting associates.
- After selecting the candidates, few documents will be asked from the candidates as a part of the joining formality. The offer will be rolled out along with the joining date.
- A background verification will be conducted based on the documents submitted. In case of any issues, Wipro has the right to cancel the offer at any time during the hiring process.
- After clearing all the process, you will be confirmed for the position.
Wipro NLTH Test Pattern and Syllabus: Every eligible candidate must go through the below online assessment. The online assessment comprises of 3 sections and the time duration is 140 minutes ( 2 hours 10 minutes ).
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability ( Duration: 60 mins )
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing ( Duration: 20 mins )
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding ( Duration: 60 mins )
Wipro NLTH Aptitude Test: As mentioned above, the verbal and analytical aptitude section needs to be solved in 60 mins. The details for this section are given below…
|Quantitative Aptitude||Basic Mathematics |
b) HCF and LCM Numbers
c) Decimal fractions and power
|Verbal Ability||Vocabulary |
c) Contextual vocabulary
|Logical Reasoning||Deductive reasoning|
a) Coding deductive logic
b) Data Sufficiency, Directional Sense, Logical Word Sequence
c) Objective Reasoning
d) Selection decision tables
Wipro Written Communication Test: There is no defined syllabus for this section, but Wipro Essay Writing Topic is quite interesting and easy to score provided you meet all the criteria under which Wipro evaluates your essay.
You will be asked to write an essay (views/ opinions) on the given topic in limited words. While composing the essay make sure that, you
- Compose your response in paragraphs.
- Write a detailed response providing relevant facts and logical arguments.
- Justify your opinion with suitable examples.
- The length of the essay should be between 100 to 400 words ( or as per the recommendation ).
Some Essay Writing topics are
- Our society is disrupted by the ever-widening gap between rich and poor. One percent of the world’s population controls half of all global wealth. While a quarter of the world’s population struggles to feed themselves daily. Write a response describing the causes and consequences of the situation. What remedies might be effective?
- Nature provides us with much. But when we abuse nature, we risk disaster. Write a response explaining how we harm ourselves and how we harm the environment.
- He who has never learned to obey cannot be a Good Leader. Write a response that describes the traits of a good leader. To what extent do you agree with the statement?
- Has technology become a new addiction? Have we become slaves to our new creation? Write a response that expresses your thoughts. To what extent do you agree or disagree Explain your reasoning.
- The true definition of life is to have a healthy work-life balance. Happiness is either work or home is short-lived. It is not balanced by happiness in the other. Write a response examining the needs of personal and professional life. How do achieve a proper balance? How can you make success everlasting?
- The tight curriculum of our current education system leaves no room for imagination and creativity. Write a response that expresses your thoughts. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Explain your reasoning.
- Recent topics like Chandrayana 2, ISRO, Scientific evaluation, etc.
Wipro Programming Test: There are a few changes done in Wipro’s Programming (coding) test compared as compared to previous years’ test pattern. Two programs for coding will be given in this section. Candidate can choose any one of programming language for coding tests: Java, C, C++ or Python. Mostly, these questions will be asked from Amcat Automata coding.
|Data Structure Concepts|
|Linked List|| a) Basic Operations on Linked list|
b) Circular Linked list
|String Processing and manipulation|| a) Basic String operations|
b) Pattern searching
|Stack/ Queue|| a) Basic Stack Operations|
b) Basic Queue Operations
|Sorting and searching|| a) Linear and Binary Search|
b) Various Sorting concepts
|Advanced Design and Analysis Techniques|
|Greedy Algorithms|| a) Activity-Selection Problem|
b) Fractional Knapsack
|Minimum Spanning Trees|| a) Kruskal|
|String Matching|| a) Naïve String-matching algorithm|
|Divide and Conquer|| a) Sorting Algorithms|
b) Binary search
|Computational Geometry|| a) Line-Segment properties|
b) The intersection of the line segment
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|