Well Fargo is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and overseas.The firm’s primary subsidiary is national bank Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., which is incorporated in Delaware and designates its main office as Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It is the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets.Wells Fargo is ranked number 26 on the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest US corporations by total revenue.
Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-5 years
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of 0-5 years in JAVA technology, and/or scripting languages like python.
- Knowledge in latest tech stack – Micro-services, sprint boot, CI/CD
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions.
- Certification or knowledge of Equities Trading domain.
- Develop application and frameworks for Equities technology that help drive automation, CI/CD and seamless integration of applications with testing/monitoring suites.
- Drive customer satisfaction by cultivating awareness of each client’s needs and offering products to suit their goals.
- Build automation tools in close collaboration with various equities tech teams.