Well Fargo is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and overseas.The firm’s primary subsidiary is national bank Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., which is incorporated in Delaware and designates its main office as Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It is the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets.Wells Fargo is ranked number 26 on the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest US corporations by total revenue.
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Across India
- 6+ years of experience in Java/J2EE development (Analysis, design, development, testing and delivery of application software).
- Good Experience in architecture, design and build of Java / Microservices apps with frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA, J2EE, Web Services, JDBC Template, Spring Boot.
- Good experience in development, design and architecture with Java, J2EE and related technologies.
- Expertise in creating and consuming SOAP & REST web services.
- Rich experience with development and maintenance of web applications and enterprise applications.
- Strong in Core Java with experience on Java 1.8 features.
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Experience.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Gradle, Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, UDeploy, Sonar etc.
- Should have in-depth understanding of agile software development lifecycle.
- Good experience on Design Patterns and architecture frameworks.
- Experience on developing Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) hosted application.
- Understanding of Cloud principles and techniques such as Micro services.
- Expertise in Java, object oriented design and analysis, programming styles and design patterns.
- Perform code reviews and help clear impediments related to development.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, preferably Git.
- Experience in resolving Application security issues.
- Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle.
- Collaborate with Product Team, Architects, Analysts, Developers and any other stakeholders as needed.
- Develop reusable components, define governance and rollout the components.
- Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables that meet the objectives.
- Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
- Analyze business and technology challenges and suggest solutions.