Well Fargo is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and overseas.The firm’s primary subsidiary is national bank Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., which is incorporated in Delaware and designates its main office as Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It is the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets.Wells Fargo is ranked number 26 on the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest US corporations by total revenue.
- Design, develop, test, implement new/enhance existing features/functionalities in enterprise web applications using Java/J2EE.
- Perform build & implementation, functional, integration and unit/performance testing, test automation.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met as part of projects delivery.
- Performance tuning of the Web application.
- Troubleshoot applications and work directly with various application and support team partners.
- Adhere to Agile development methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in web application development using Java/J2EE.
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, Angular JS, HTML, JSON, XML, WebLogic/Tomcat and Web Services.
- Hands on working experience in cloud technology platforms like Amazon Web Services or Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Knowledge of Microservices and associated design patterns.
- Knowledge of Junit, Mockito and other testing frameworks.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and noSQL databases.
- Experience in working with modern CI/CD.
- Experience using source control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Should have strong communication, analytical and presentation skills.