Well Fargo is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and overseas.The firm’s primary subsidiary is national bank Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., which is incorporated in Delaware and designates its main office as Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It is the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets.Wells Fargo is ranked number 26 on the 2018 Fortune 500 rankings of the largest US corporations by total revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Good spoken and written English skills to effectively communicate technical concepts.
- Strong logical, analytical skills and a systematic problem solving approach.
- Strong programming skills in modern languages such as Java, C#, SQL and Python.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Detail oriented, results driven, accountable and ability to work with multiple priorities.
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Design, develop and test software engineering solutions to perform at scale.
- Maintain reusable and reliable code and test coverage leveraging appropriate tools.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify application related bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Demonstrate understanding of Business Continuity Planning, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas.
- Adhere to the coding standards and contribute to various aspects of application development such as robustness, scalability, simplification and automation.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders across locations to achieve the desired goal.