Vreedhi Financial Services off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Assistant Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Vreedhi Financial Services is a Fin-Tech entity started with the objective of providing customized financial products and services to micro enterprises. VFS will focus on micro enterprises that have low annual turnover; may not offer collateral; and have limited credit history.
Position: Assistant Manager
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Qualification: A certified Company Secretary with 0-2 years of expertise and should be an Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS), preferably along with a graduation in Law.
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines (including RBI).
- Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework.
- Manages the Secretarial/Compliance Audit.
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on).
- Manages all tasks relating to Securities and their transfer and transmission.
- Acts as the custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers.
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved.
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects.
- Acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with stakeholders.
- Compliance with various legislation.
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation.
- Collating Information and Writing Reports.
- Advises the company on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation in commercial disputes between various parties.
- Acts as arbitrator/conciliator in domestic and International commercial disputes.
- Drafts Arbitration/Conciliation Agreement/Clause.
- Participate and assist Banking Services, Finance and accounting Services, Taxation Services, Information Technology along with Treasury back office operations.
- Will also assist, participate, partner with internal and external stakeholders in areas of Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Industrial and labor laws.