Volvo off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Junior Accountant. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothenburg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. In 2016, it was the world’s second largest manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks.
Position: Junior Accountant
Experience: 0-1 year
- Should be a commerce graduate/MBA ( Finance).
- 0-1 year of experience in accounts receivable process.
- Should be open for any shifts.
- Good accounting Knowledge.
- Effective communication skill both written and verbal (English).
- Good excel skills.
- Knowledge of O2C Cycle, Invoicing, Cash application, Intercompany, Journal entries, Month end reporting and Reconciliations.
- Independently Interacting with the client/internal stake holders to resolve queries.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
- SAP knowledge would be an added advantage.