Visa off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Technical Product Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Technical Product Manager
- 5-8 years of experience in Software Engineering or Technical Product Management with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology.
- Experience architecting and designing large scale distributed systems.
- 3 years’ experience in product management of cloud computing platforms, and delivering solutions on PaaS platforms.
- Ability to articulate your deep understanding of benefits/drawbacks of different solutions.
- Demonstrate full expertise of the technical aspects of product development.
- Anticipate and identify changing technical knowledge needs based on changes in the business, the payments industry trends, and emerging technologies.
- Provide expert insights into developing a product vision and determining product development approach.
- Possess strong diplomacy skills and fosters goodwill between different groups and functions, exhibiting a “one company” mindset.
- Experience in building infrastructure and platform products for Payments Processing systems.
- Strong influence, advocacy and communication skills required as you will be interacting regularly with executive leadership across Visa as externally with clients and partners Empathetic, kind, and mindful of not just your perspective but also what matters to customers, stakeholders and partner teams.
- Deeper knowledge of PCI DSS Compliance considerations for payment systems.
- Experience with data at rest, transit, and other security and privacy considerations.
- Strong experience working with private cloud environments running vSphere and Windows workloads.
- Strong experience working with cloud native environments using Kubernetes.
- Ability to influence development teams and senior stakeholders to gain support for delivering product solutions against a standardized methodology.