Visa off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Systems Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Systems Analyst
- B.S in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university and 5+ years of experience in Software Development or MS in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university and 3 years of experience working in 24*7 environments.
- 5 years of experience designing and developing complex Java and J2EE applications.
- 5 years of experience with back-end technologies such as J2EE, JDBC, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, JMX and MBeans.
- 5 years of experience in relational database usage with commercial-grade databases.
- 3 years of experience with application containers such as Tomcat and WebSphere.
- 1 year of experience working in 24*7 environments.
- 1 year of experience with building tools to automate production support activities that enable efficiency and productivity of Service desk and other operations groups.
- Must poses exceptional analytical, problem solving skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of SOA principles and Web Services technologies: REST & SOAP.
- Fluent with developing applications using Eclipse or similar IDE.
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing major components for large projects.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, alert escalation, customer / vendor management etc.