Visa off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Systems Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Systems Analyst
- 4+ years of Hand on Experienced in Core Java, J2EE, Spring, REST, AngularJS.
- Hands on experience on DB2, MySQL, or equivalent database. Ability to understand and write complex Database queries.
- Should have BASH or equivalent scripting knowledge.
- Knowledge on Go language is plus.
- Experience with big data technologies is plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong automation/monitoring mindset.
- Ability to analyze thread dumps, garbage collection and other related JVM components.
- Ability to solve complex production problems and debug code.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components like Linux Operating/ Systems, Virtual Machines, MQ, Storage etc.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols such as Firewalls, Load Balancer, DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL, TLS, Certificates.
- Experience on performance monitoring tools like Opnet, log analysis/alerting tools such as Splunk or equivalent will be advantageous.
- Job holder must have flexibility to work in shifts and during weekends and extended hours when needed.