Visa off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Senior Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software industry.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, or related technology/engineering discipline.
- Working experience as a full stack engineer.
- Proficient in Data structure, algorithm & Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring, JPA, Hibernate.
- Experience with UI/Web technologies such as Angular (1.* & 2) ,React, JQuery, D3 etc.
- Good to have programming skills in one or more languages Go, Erlang.
- Good to have knowledge on Message based application development.
- Experience in SQL and/or PL/SQL is required.
- Working experience in micro service framework and implementation.
- Experience being part of an Agile/Scrum team.
- Development experience in a Cross-platform, multi-tier environment.
- Test Automation integration using Selenium, Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Working knowledge in docker and kubernetes.
- Agile development experience.
- Experience using version control (GIT, Stash) and bug tracking (Jira) tools.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, great verbal and written communication skills.
- Design, develop, unit test & documentation of applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java/J2EE best practices.
- Work with architects, systems analysts, project managers, QA and other developers to successfully implement business requirements while applying the latest available tools and technology.
- Participate in design and code review sessions as appropriate to ensure the quality of work delivered by teammates is in accordance with development standards.
- Build working relationships with global and virtual teams on software development.