Visa off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Data Engineering . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards. Visa is one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Position: Data Engineering
Qualification: 4+ yrs. work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years of work experience with a Master’s or Advanced Degree in an analytical field such as computer science, statistics, finance, economics or relevant area.
- Ability to understand business requirements of the data science business.
- Ability to translate data and technical concepts into requirements documents, business cases and user stories.
- Good understanding of agile working practices and related program management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with different cross-functional team members at varying levels.
- Ability to learn new tools and paradigms as data science continues to evolve at Visa and elsewhere.
- Demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, team oriented, energetic, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style.
- Intellectually curious and continuously striving to learn.
Job Description: To ensure that Visa’s payment technology is truly available to everyone, everywhere requires the success of our key bank or merchant partners and internal business units. The Global Data Science group supports these partners by using our extraordinarily rich data set that spans more than 3 billion cards globally and captures more than 100 billion transactions in a single year. Our focus lies on building creative solutions that have an immediate impact on the business of our highly analytical partners. We work in complementary teams comprising members from Data Science and various groups at Visa. To support our rapidly growing group we are looking for data engineers who are equally passionate about the opportunity to use Visa’s rich data to tackle meaningful business problems. This position will be part of Data Engineering and Technology function in building and maintaining global data assets and issuer solutions. We are looking expertise in data warehousing and building large-scale data processing systems by using the latest database technologies. The Data Engineer takes responsibility for building and running data pipelines, designing our local data warehouse and data frameworks, and catering for different data presentation techniques. The position is based at Visa’s offices in Bangalore, India.