Vestas is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Trainee Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Vestas Wind Systems A/S is a Danish manufacturer, seller, installer, and servicer of wind turbines that was founded in 1945. The company operates manufacturing plants in Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, Taiwan, India, Italy, Romania, The United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Australia, China, Brazil and the United States,and employs more than 25,000 people globally.As of 2013, it is the largest wind turbine company in the world.
Position: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Bachelor’s in Electrical & Electronics / Masters in Power System.
- Knowledge in Power componets.
- Good communication skills in English – both Oral & Written.
- Part of the Design Team and closely collaborate with the Stakeholders across the value chain.
- As a Trainee Engineer, you will work closely with the Design Team,
- Take responsibility in the Design, Implementation activities, Test & Validation of the Designs.