Vestas is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Trainee Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Vestas Wind Systems A/S is a Danish manufacturer, seller, installer, and servicer of wind turbines that was founded in 1945. The company operates manufacturing plants in Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, Taiwan, India, Italy, Romania, The United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Australia, China, Brazil and the United States,and employs more than 25,000 people globally.As of 2013, it is the largest wind turbine company in the world.
Position: Trainee Engineer
- M.Tech/ME in Wind / Mechanical / Structural / engineering.
- Programming experience in Delphi/Matlab / Python.
- Loads evaluation for standard platform turbines.
- Experience with the tools Flex5, Bladed or HAWC2 (aero-elastic simulations).
- Strong competencies within dynamic simulations of mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of control of mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of wind turbine component strength calculations.
- You will be part of a team in performing the Loads assessment, load mitigation strategies with the help of various controller features and supporting the sales organisation by providing site specific design assessments.
- You will also work on providing the site-specific power curve simulations and preparing the power curve documents to the sales.
- You will mainly work with aeroelastic simulation responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible to complete projects in alignment with TL/Manager.
- Contribute to process improvements with innovative solutions in order to deliver the projects more efficiently, active participation in regular workshops and involvement in establishing the guidelines.