Vestas off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Diploma Trainee . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Vestas Wind Systems A/S is a Danish manufacturer, seller, installer, and servicer of wind turbines that was founded in 1945. The company operates manufacturing plants in Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, Taiwan, India, Italy, Romania, The United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Australia, China, Brazil and the United States,and employs more than 25,000 people globally.As of 2013, it is the largest wind turbine company in the world.
Position: Diploma Trainee
Last date for online application: ASAP
Eligibility: Fresher – Diploma Engineer (Mechanical).
- Knowledge on reading and understanding Engineering drawings and Technical documentation.
- Knowledge in CREO / SOLIDWORKS is added advantage.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English. (Oral & Written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments/ reporting.
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes.
- Analyse Engineering Changes on components and communicate the relevant changes to suppliers in the form of drawings, 3d Models and documents.
- Support global procurement on sharing manufacturing and technical documentation to suppliers.
- Maintain confidentiality of information – Internal / external.