Vertafore is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Implementation Engineer I. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Position: Implementation Engineer I
Job Description: The Vertafore employee in Implementation Engineer position would deliver value to customers through implementation, technical configurations, and providing technical recommendations and solutions to business problems. They shape and improve the experience of key Vertafore clients. They work cross-functionally across Vertafore, including Customer Support, Account Management, Professional Services and Product Management to help guide the client and also contribute to future growth of Services team. Being part of a cross-functional team to serve key clients, Implementation Engineer needs to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and service-focused to help nurture the client experience. Additionally, one loves getting into the technical details of an implementation and are excited to come up with new tools, processes, or solution to complex problems.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0 to 2 years of work experience in a technical, customer focused environment.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Technically savvy with an interest in technology and in deepening technical and software knowledge.
- Strong experience with RDBMS Data Structures and database concepts, preferably – SQL.
- Experience with Java script functions as needed using the jQuery.
- Experience with Web config files with appropriate App Pools, End Points, App Setting.
- Programming experience is a plus (Java, C, .NET).
- Develop forward thinking, technical implementation recommendations that align with clients’ business objectives.
- Configures data conversion environment and does the integration configurations for inbound and outbound based on the implementation needs.
- Configure the product based on the implementation requirements.
- Maintains the deepest level of industry and product expertise and proliferates, internally and externally.