Version 1 is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Oracle Forms and Reports Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Version 1 is an Irish company specialising in international management consulting, software asset management, software development, cloud computing, and outsourcing company.
Position: Oracle Forms and Reports Developer
- A degree or masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline. (industry certification and significant work experience will be considered).
- A minimum 5 years’ experience developing applications using Oracle PL/SQL working on bespoke Oracle Applications, SQL*Loader, Forms & Reports.
- Delivery experience of Oracle solutions within the software industry, with a solid understanding of the software development/deployment lifecycle, particularly with regard to the bespoke implementation of systems using Oracle data warehouses, PL/SQL and Forms.
- Solid understanding of ETL processes.
- Solid understanding of code version management and code promotion practices in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communications (written and oral), interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills and proficiency with MS Office.
- Bespoke Oracle Forms & Reports 12c.
- Oracle APEX.