Verizon Media off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Developer Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Verizon Media is a division of Verizon Communications that focuses on media and online business. Verizon Communications acquired AOL in 2015.When Verizon Communications purchased Yahoo! in 2017, it merged AOL and Yahoo! into a subsidiary named Oath. In December 2018, Verizon announced it would write down the combined value of its purchases of AOL and Yahoo! by $4.6 billion, roughly half.Verizon renamed the company Verizon Media in January 2019.Within Verizon Media, AOL and Yahoo! maintain their respective brands.
Position: Software Developer Intern
- Actively enrolled in Bachelors or Masters Program in Computer Science or a related field.
- A good understanding of algorithms, data structures, programming techniques.
- Strong in object oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Machine learning algorithms and statistical methods.
- Good knowledge/experience with SQL, relational databases.
- Experience with Java, Shell Scripting and UNIX.
- Design, develop, code and test software systems or applications for software improvements and new products; revise and refine as needed.
- Develop project timelines, implement design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing, and ongoing support.
- Recommend modifications to our processes and procedures.
- Help us to identify a gold standard for current methodologies and implementations.
- Make your voice heard by promoting your ideas within project teams.
- Get involved in the intern workshops, and trainings we have available.
- Present your work to leadership and network with your fellow interns.