Verisk is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Senior Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Our team of nearly 9,000 helps customers make crucial decisions every day about risk—with greater precision, efficiency, and discipline.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
- 8 years of experience core C++ / object oriented design & programming concepts.
- Strong experience in MFC/ ATL / COM.
- Thorough knowledge of t he standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of memory management.
- Familiarity with templating in C++.
- Experience in AWS Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Agile process and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of latest Cloud technologies and trends.
- Ability to develop use-cases from business requirements.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with project stakeholders outside of Dev. group, especially with Product Management on feature requirements and project schedules.
- Design and development of cloud-hosted web applications for insurance industry from high-level architecture and network infrastructure to low-level creation of site layout, user experience, database schema, data structure, work-flow, graphics, unit testing, an end to end integration testing, etc.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Good understanding of Big Data concepts.
- knowledge of AWS data platform like Aurora/Redshift/RDS.
- Strong problem-solving skills Fast learner and keen to learn.
- Excellent listening skills Good written and verbal communication skills Enthusiasm, energy, and creativity.