Verisk is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as QA Automation Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Our team of nearly 9,000 helps customers make crucial decisions every day about risk—with greater precision, efficiency, and discipline.
Position: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Minimum 5- 7 Years’ experience working in an Agile software development team.
- Knowledge of C#, C++, Java or any other object-oriented programming language.
- Strong knowledge & hands-on-experience of data management tools including but not limited to SQL/R/Python and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working with global teams.
- Knowledge of insurance/reinsurance.
- Experience in working with large datasets.
- Analyze functional requirements and design specifications & create test plans and test cases, execute & validate the test results; ensure the product meets requirements of accuracy.
- Automate test cases, debug and fix automation issues.
- Create a robust acceptance & regression testing repository.
- Discover, debug, document and verify software anomalies.
- Document test artifacts; evaluate testing results and track them using internal tools/processes.
- Communicate critical issues and status updates in a timely manner.
- Address queries from Product Management, Software Development Group and Client Servicing team’s w.r.t our software products in a timely manner.
- Identify QA and testing issues; generate & implement solutions for process improvement.
- Responsible for risk identification, escalation & mitigation.
- Provide QA metrics as defined.
- Be the point of contact for scrum teams from a QA perspective.
- Contribute to the training of new hires & ramping them up to speed.
- Work collaboratively with a global team.