Unisys is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Service Desk Associate. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Position: Service Desk Associate
Experience: 6 months
Qualification: Any Degree
- University degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery.
- Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level.
- 6 months IT Service Desk experience.
- 6 months previous experience providing Level 3 support for MS Office, MS Exchange and MS windows networks.
- Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts.
- 1st Level telephone and other media contact support.
- Strive for a high level of first contact resolution.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Accurately document calls and incidents.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
- Maintain data accuracy in our contact management system.
- Assign incidents and requests to the correct support group.
- Act as a single point of contact on incidents and problems logged.