Unisys is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Associate Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Unisys Corporation is an American global information technology company based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, that provides IT services, software, and technology. It is the legacy proprietor of the Burroughs and UNIVAC line of computers, formed when the former bought the latter.
Position: Network Engineer
Experience: 1 plus years
- University degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Modules like Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Ability to support multiple clients/ technologies as part of shared support delivery.
- Must be client focused, display interpersonal skills and be an effective team member.
- Delivers Tier 2 remote hardware and software support services to clients to resolve product use and multi-product/platform problems, and/or questions relating to enterprise systems, networks and application software, as well as desktop applications that are beyond the scope of the client’s first level help desk support function.
- Functions as an escalation point for well defined incidents and basic problems. Provides referrals and/or dispatches to other service providers to ensure that client’s service level and technical requirements are met.
- Provides alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management.
- Performs patching activities where automated.
- Responds to service outages and other problems/issues. Creates, updates and provides inputs to standard operating procedures for day today activities.