UiPath is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for RPA Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: UiPath is a global software company that develops a platform for robotic process automation.
Position: RPA Developer
Experience: 0-1 Years
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0-1+ years of experience, passionate about creating process automation and applications.
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Python, .Net and C# and frameworks or systems such as AngularJS and Git.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
- Collaborating with business analysts, technical architect, and other stakeholders to understand end-end process automation requirements and specifications.
- Designing workflows and flowcharts to create new Robotic process automation and systems.
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements.
- Testing and deploying programs and applications.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing automation.
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve Robot performance.
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing automation.
- Developing technical documentation to guide maintenance and support team.