Udaan off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for PMS – Specialist (HR) . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Udaan is an Indian business-to-business e-commerce company based in Bengalore. Udaan operates a business-to-business online marketplace for online trading. Its application helps traders, wholesalers, retailers, and manufacturers to connect directly with each other on a single platform, as well as facilitates buying and selling with secure payments and logistics, enabling businesses to discover customers, suppliers, and products across categories.
Position: PMS – Specialist (HR)
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Experience: 2 Years
Qualification: MBA in HR from Tier 1/2 colleges.
- A minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous leadership and performance management experience with teams is desirable.
- Should be excellent in data collection and analysis.
- Working knowledge of any HRIS system/tool.
- Ability to generate and analyze various performance metrics using Excel and other reporting tools.
- Should demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace.
- Demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Highly developed organizational, analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member in a multi-business environment.
- Ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization.
- Responsible for providing support and coordination on various projects and activities related to the performance management process.
- Understanding the measurement standards, targets and KPIs from the respective teams with respect to the performance management process, including both templetized and non-templetized roles.
- Reviews, monitors and analyzes performance results system wide and reports them accordingly.
- Contributes expertise to the development and delivery of performance management training manuals, policies and procedures.
- Researches, plans, organizes, and conducts performance management programs and seminars across various levels.
- Writes material for performance management programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes.
- Works closely with the Business partners to identify training needs and areas for improvement.